Monday 29 January 2018

Digipak Final

After researching into what makes a good digipak, I made many changes which are showed in the image below. Firstly, I eliminated the horizontal spine from the 2nd draft because it is not necessary to have as the digipak folds over. Secondly, I changed two images from the original draft, these are the bottom left and bottom right images. I admired the effect that the flash had on the leaves in the bottom left picture. As for the front cover, we took another picture in the same location because the original we took looked too forced. In addition to this, I added effects to the bottom middle picture and to the top right image. The bottom middle picture has an effect which blurs the image so that the text stands out more. I chose to add an effect to the top right image because it gives the image a unique look and goes in hand with the nature aspect of the image. 

Furthermore, I added the song list to the back cover along with the essential pieces of information such as the bar-code and involved companies. Again, I chose the same font for the song list yet this time the colour is white so it is more clear for the viewers. The front cover now includes both the artist's name (Paleme) and the album name (The New Pioneer). They appear separately on both sides of Jordan's head. As the background is already very colorful, I used a glowing effect on the text in order to increase its visibility. Moreover, I changed the content in the spine so that it now reads "Paleme / The New Pioneer" instead of just "Paleme". 

No comments:

Post a Comment